Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Dave Grohl's Daughter Makes Live Debut with Foo Fighters


One of the coolest things ever in my opinion is when a big shot rock star will bring their kid(s) on stage to jam with their world renowned band at a huge show. Good Guy Dave Grohl has done just that by bringing out his eight year old daughter Harper during a Foo Fighters show in Iceland for a performance of the Queen classic We Will Rock You (which can be viewed in the video above).

Grohl introduces his daughter to the crowd, saying:

“About two weeks ago my daughter said, ‘Dad, I want to play the drums.’ I said, ‘OK, you want me to teach you?’ She said, ‘Yes.’

“And I said, ‘Do you want to get up in front of 20,000 people in Iceland and play?’ She said, ‘Yes.’"

Personally I think that is one of the coolest things Grohl has done yet. I knew he was a good guy to begin with, but he seems to be an even better dad. Harper seems to have inherited some of his talent as well. Maybe when she gets older she will join the band full time or have a band of her own? Who knows? Regardless, it will be intriguing to see what this kid does in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment