Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Ex-AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd Wants Back in the Band



Ex-AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd doesn't seem to want to be completely done with his old band yet. He still would like to get back in with lead guitarist and only original member Angus Young in order to do the next AC/DC album and tour if possible.


Rudd was dropped from AC/DC when back in 2014 he was arrested in New Zealand on drug charges (cannabis and meth), trying to procure murder, and making death threats.

In a recent interview with KaaosTV in Finland, Rudd discusses his desire saying:

“I’d like to be involved with Angus [Young] again, maybe on the next album or something. I have a few travel restrictions, so I’m not even sure if I can get into America. So I have some limitations on what I can do. I’m just making the best of my situation at the moment.”

Personally I doubt Young is going to want much of anything to do with Rudd after all of Rudd's shenanigans. I wouldn't blame him either. The guy seems like he would be a serious liability if they went on the road together again. What actually happens though is up for fate to decide. Honestly, I really don't think there should be another AC/DC album at all considering Young is the only original/iconic member left in the band. That's just my opinion, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment