Thursday, December 15, 2016

Sebastian Bach's and Skid Row's Managers in Talks for a Reunion



There has been a great deal of bad blood between vocalist Sebastian Bach and his former band Skid Row over the years since Bach quit in 1996 due to an ongoing rift that had been emerging between him and the band that came to a peak when Bach booked the band to open for Kiss when the band had other plans. Now however, it is said that the managers of Bach and Skid Row are meeting to have talks of a reunion.

In an interview with Blabbermouth, Bach divulges how he feels about the idea of a reunion and what is currently going on with it, saying:

“All I can say is that [my manager] Rick [Sales] is talking to [Skid Row’s manager] Doc [McGhee]. That’s all I can say. That is what is happening, and I don’t have anything else to tell you. All I can tell you is we’re not getting any younger, folks. Let’s put the hair band back together while we’ve got hair.”

While Bach has made it abundantly clear that he would be down for a reunion with his old band, last we heard from current Skid Row member guitarist Dan Sabo, he would rather not go backward and deal with Bach, saying in an interview with The Aquarian Weekly:
 
“Happiness, to me, is my spirit and my soul is more important to me than having dollars in my wallet.”

As much as I would LOVE to see Bach back with Skid Row, I kind of have to side with Sabo on this one. If he and the rest of the band do not wish to reunite with Bach then they shouldn't do it, regardless of how much cash is waved in front of their faces. Money is the wrong reason to ever do anything when it comes to being creative. Plus, if I was at a Skid Row show and knew they were only doing it for the money I don't think I'd have as much fun. You'd be able to see it in their performance if nothing else.

1 comment:

  1. I seen him solo and he was amazing. Although something that cracked me up was that there was a great deal of women there, me and my sister included, along with a sprinkling of guys there to hear some Skid Row. Me and my sister hope something happens like this. We'd love to see Skid Row

    ReplyDelete