Thursday, December 14, 2017

Star Wars Characters Sing Hanson's "MMMBop"



Normally I don't care for including the likes of a cheesy pop group on this blog, but this video was so ridiculous and funny that I couldn't not share it with you all. The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon somehow managed to splice together a cleverly arranged video of characters from Star Wars singing along to the chorus of Hanson's MMMBop (which can be seen in the video above).

Quite frankly I find it to be extraordinary and hilarious that someone took the time to go through all seven of the main Star Wars films in order to find the right sounds to make this video happen. I guess even old school media is finally starting to get on board with the kinds of things that most people seem to like these days.

I'm hoping more ridiculous stuff like this starts getting aired on TV. It might start encouraging me to pick up the remote and watch a bit more often instead of just going to YouTube for my silly videos. That said, this definitely has me even more stoked to go see Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi when it comes out this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment